I Wont Be Saved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mediocore
Admin
Mediocore

Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit. Empty
PostSubject: Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit.   Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:16 am

Church Advertising with
'Satan' Signs
Updated: Tuesday, 01 Sep 2009, 10:48 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 31 Aug 2009, 10:54 PM EDT

By ANDREA ISOM
FOX 2 News
TRENTON, Mich. (WJBK) - It's a case of good versus evil in Trenton and there are signs everywhere to prove it. A church is sending a message of hate, but it's not as bad as it sounds.

We all see signs everywhere, but this one is different and dare we say devilish. It's a message signed by Satan.

"He says that Metro South Church sucks," said Jon Whaley. Another reads, "MetroSouthChurch.com is killing me," and it is also signed Satan.

"There's so much noise out there that if you don't do something that's a little bit more on the edge, people just ignore it, and so we thought this will probably be creative enough to catch people's attention," said Youth Pastor Adam Dorband.

The congregation at Metro South Church in Trenton is trying to get you to Sunday service, and the invites are going up on streets and corners virtually everywhere. They say what Metro South has to offer the unsaved is a new found fuel for the soul, something modern, relevant, different and Satan is just sick about all this good work they're doing for God.

"The technique is like all these signs that say they're from Satan, but really we think like Satan is probably against what we are doing because God is doing some really big, awesome things in our church every week. Hundreds of peoples lives are getting impacted and changed," Dorband said.

"We'll do whatever it takes, anything short of sin to reach people in our community," Whaley said.

"A little bit of good, little bit of bad, but overall there's been a lot of reaction. I guess that's sort of the point of marketing, isn't it," said Pastor Jeremy Schossau.

The members of Metro South Church say they're just shaking things up, trying to keep it edgy and exciting. These signs are merely meant to advertise not antagonize, but why are some citizens so agitated?

"I don't understand how anybody could put that or even suggest the church would be killing them or anything to do with Satan? That's just strange," said Mary Dietrich of Brownstown.

So, what do they think Jesus would say? "He wants us to be creative and he wants us to... use whatever it takes to reach people," said Dorband.

"We're sorry if you're offended by them. That's not our point. We don't mean to... shock anybody or make anybody mad. We thought it was clever. We thought it was whimsical. We didn't mean... to get anybody upset," said Schossau.

"They're against Satan, so it gets people's attention and it will probably get some people to go to their church," said Cassandra Meacham of Woodhaven.

Not only do they want you to visit the church, they also want you to learn more about their campaign. So, if you curious, all you have to do is visit .

www.SatanHatesMetro.com<---Church
Story Courtsey Fox News Detroit
Back to top Go down
https://iwontbesaved.board-directory.net
livingdeadman

livingdeadman

PostSubject: Re: Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit.   Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:39 am

And some people wonder why Christianity is in trouble, duh!
Back to top Go down
SilentAngel

SilentAngel

PostSubject: Re: Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit.   Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm

"We'll do whatever it takes, anything short of sin to reach people in our community"

Bloody Hyprocrites!!
Back to top Go down
http://hh2hostu.net
livingdeadman

livingdeadman

PostSubject: Re: Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit.   Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:19 am

I find it odd that whenever something bad happens Satan did it, when something good happens God did it, what the hell! I guess we do not have free will after all.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit.   Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan Hates Church Just Ask A Church In Detroit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Wont Be Saved :: Generalities :: Religion-
Jump to: